Mei Heong Yuen Dessert 味香园 (Temple Street)

It won't surprise many to know that a store selling good Chinese desserts is nestled in Chinatown at temple Street. Yup, if you're a fan you'll probably know I'm talking at Mei Heong Yuen Dessert stall at Temple Street.
Nigel Ate : 4/5
There's always room for desserts and I was craving for some sesame paste dessert since it was awhile ago since I had it. Happened to pass by, I ended up trying their peanut paste whose consistence was a little too thin for me and would be better it had stronger peanuty taste. I would have much preferred the peanut paste to be more vicious and coat the back of my throat but it glided smoothly through the esophagus instead. Personal preference there but the sweet was just right though, not sickeningly so. 

I've tried their mango pomelo dessert in the past and it's really good, I'll be back soon to try it again and let you guys know if the standard is lost or not. Stay tuned! 

Mei Heong Yuen Dessert  (味香园)
63 - 67 Temple street, S(058608)
            (+65) 6221 1156      
Mon - Fri: 10.30am - 8pm
Sat - Sun: 10.30am - 10pm

www.meiheongyuendessert.com.sg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...