Kith Cafe : Your 'Getaway'

School has just started and the stress is mounting already. If you're like me, looking to escape from the noise and stress of a city dweller... Well, it's simple, start your day with a good breakfast or a lazy brunch at Singapore's many little cafes. Nothing beats a good breakfast to give your day the extra boost you need!

Kith Cafe at Park Mall's perfect for a little escape, the cafe's spacious and quiet. Food wise, I didn't go for much that day just simple toast and eggs. But I did like the atmosphere very much so I'll probably head back on an occasion to try out other stuff available on their menu. 

Kith Cafe
9 Penang Road
#01-01E Park Mall
Tel: 6338 8611
Open daily from 8am to 10pm
Website: kith.com.sg

1 comments:

supersarahhh said...

I love the ambience there too :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...